Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Possible acquiring of a region
Started by [E] Mortar86

I was wandering the great plains of Minetown when I came across this beauty. I didn't see much action and I loved the house so I am going to ask to claim this house and property that comes with it. I think the rules are I have to wait 2 weeks for a response from the owner so here is the info.

Owner: Ben10_Jamin

Please post within 2 weeks or I am going to claim it.

Please don't be offended if you are active, its a nice house and I admire it that's why I want to claim it =].

Thanks,

Mortar86

2012-03-31_121709.png

You should find out if the owner has been permabanned. Then you dont need to wait 2 weeks
You should also message Ben10_Jamin. Some players don't check the forums at all, and he may end up losing his house due to a lack of communication.
The owner is not banned.
Oh, unlucky, thats a nice house
ive seen this house wondering it has a lot of dogs inside and its what i based my new house designs on <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":-p">:-p</object> its nice
Yeah. I really like it that's why i am claiming it.
Mortar, you can't claim it... Since it is not in a city you own, the two week rule can't really be applied if he is active during that time. You have to message him asking to have it or buy it from him. The rules were applied to town only. This is all what I was told, when I tried claiming land that wasn't part of my town (that was owned by someone who wasn't banned).