Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Tonight I purchases naming rights....
Started by [E] Slurth

dunsjohn wrote:

Wouldn't a dragon egg work? That is, if you filled in a 6 unit thick wall around the area so the egg could only stay in the rink.

That is an interesting idea. the rink would would have to be significantly modified to allow for that. Could be interesting provided a proper containment wall was built though.

Also if using that method I think it would be better to create a proper 'net/goal' in which the egg has a chance to teleport into.

Could be fun.
That sounds like it would be an awesome event actually.
whats your texture pack?? Looks pretty cool!
Sphax PureBDCraft. I'm a big fan, you don't really get to see much of it from those two screenshots but it's great.
Well, I know that the eggs can go 5 units away, which is why you make a six unit thick wall. And yeah, it would be pretty fun. The "puck" would be random, but hey... I'd have a blast failing, haha.
I've read they can go up to 15 x or y and up to 7z So But I don't know if they can tp through walls.
Yeah, they can tp through walls, at least 1x1 walls. On the server I was admin on, when we built a new spawn area, we had a 1x1 wall and a few of the mods screwed around with dragon eggs (placed a million whilst I was world editing) and they jumped through the walls). Yeah, I guess it'd have to become a giant box around it, haha.