Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ac3boyrom3o's Ban Appeal - Must be a mistake
Started by [E] Victor Salvador

Jallaf there's something called 'pay for wow monthly subscription' it's paid with a credit card. You passed it & I didn't, as I stated above that it is most likely that my friends done that, so no it wasn't a keylogger. My friends don't know basic MP commands like /warp /home when they play on other MC servers? Good one jallaf. Lastly if it was me who stole the things why would I come back and apologise (knowing that I won't get unbanned) after behaving like a right prick. I'm not going to censor curse words because you just make me angry Jallaf. No offence.

Thanks for the great time I spent on this server and if you (anyone) doesn't believe me then don't. I just hope some of you who understand me forgive me for what's been going on on my account. I wish you all a great gameplay. Peace

Also if there is a period of time after which I could be considered to get unbanned then please tell me.
Please could you give me your last decision and reply to my question above?
The decision is made by the ban committee, we posted the evidence for them.

You still need to post the format...
Post the correct format on this thread, do not make a separate appeal.
Okay there's no point if the decision was made already -_-
Still my question hasn't been answered Is there an amount of time I can wait until I get unbanned or can come back and try getting unbanned?
You need to post in the correct format on this thread in order to get the answer you're looking for.

Best,

Irethena
Lock please.
Irethena wrote:
You need to post in the correct format on this thread in order to get the answer you're looking for.

Best,

Irethena

It is in the correct format, can you now answer my question?

EDIT: As you can see Jallaf my question hasn't been answered yet so it's a bit ignorant to lock this thread.
Ok , Then u need to wait for colddev..