Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ac3boyrom3o's Ban Appeal - Must be a mistake
Started by [E] Victor Salvador

Username: ac3boyrom3o

When you were banned : (Date.) don't know

Person who banned you: colddev

Reason you were banned: stealing from chests

Hello, I woke up today and installed MC again after not playing for around 3 months because of loads of exams in my school and secondly moving houses took so long that I had no internet and just got it set up yesterday. I missed Minetown so much but anyway let's get to the point.

I was trying to go on minecraft but I couldn't get in. After many tries (I knew the pass. was correct) I found out I have been hacked. Luckily enough you can't change the email in the MC page so I restored my password but couldn't get onto MT.

I really don't know why it says 'stealing from chests' when I really haven't been on minecraft for about 3 months, hope this is a mistake and we can sort this out because I really did miss the people and the game in MT <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

P.S. Could you please give me more details about the ban? Maybe I can find something out too.

Well thanks for reading this.
Hello,

At first you'll have to post your Ban Appeal in a proper format.

~cold
BAN: colddev banned name 'ac3boyrom3o': stealing from chests

As your app was accepted around June of last year, I can see that your story does have some merit. Can you think of anyone, maybe within the household that may have access to your account? As with any online account, You should always make your passwords really complex and never tell them to anyone.
Proof of theft for the ban committee:
Should I make another ban appeal in a decent format or is it ok for now? Danni thanks for the proof this at least proves that it was not a mistake. No one within the household I know of because I am the only child + my parents don't play MC. It might of been a friend but I doubt that. I noticed that also my WoW account has been hacked as well as my email but I have changed the password + info for a well not easily guessable one. Since I have been hacked it might of been someone from outside. I understand if you do not unban me but if you could at least think it over I will give anything that has been stolen back to their owner even if it means I have to work my ass off. All I want is to come back and be respected by people and respect them in return so I will give anything back to colddev whatever has been stolen. Thanks for helping me out <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> I will try to get some info from my friends if they know anything about the hack.

EDIT: Of course I am deeply sorry for what happened and I will make sure that type of thing will not happen again.
Stop with the my friend or someone stole it .. First of all when get hacked ur server list won't be there and so on .. So please get another thing and wow and email cannot be acceses this easily if they detec an un usual activity it will get insta locked Soo good luck on ur excuse..
Fine to post the format in this thread: saves making a new thread.

Checked hawkeye logs. The player who hacked on the day in question knew your warps, how to use /home, warps to admin and credit shop, used donation kits, checked credits, went to munich to trade with longwang and stole items from the chest.

Hawkeye chat log:

Ac3: /tell longwang hey want diamonds for free?

Ac3: do /warp munich

Long: why u giving me this lol

Ac3: im leaving

Long: thanks man
Sorry but I understood nothing in your paragraph, only the WoW part. It can get hacked because it got hacked by other people before my friend so first back up your argument with evidence, luckily enough I restored it with my credit card because it was the only option. There is something called a keylogger which I might of had on my PC, it stores everything you type into your computer (tip: it's a virus). If you don't believe then don't because as I said above I understand if you don't unban me but all I wanted to do on here was to explain and get some more info on it and especially say sorry to the people who got victimised. Thanks and bye sir.
Thanks Danni then that does mean it was no one from outside, it must of been my friends because I did play MC around theirs before quite often when I used to be active on MT. I understand that you will not unban me. I wish you happy gaming and apologies to victims. Hope you don't think of me as a 'bast**d'.
First of all WoW docent ask for .. Credit card for confirmation .. I passed with all of this .. I know how Bnet works ..And ur friends won't remember every single warp .. And commands and no keyloggers don't give dam about minecraft .. It only targets emails some info .. And maybe some famous grinding games like wow and runescape ..