Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Needs to be acknowledged...
Started by [E] Gurgash

Earlier today I was not really feeling myself...Having some family issues dealing with a loved one dying. Anyway... I need to acknowledge that today jallaf showed about 3x the maturity then I have seen with any Teenager thus far that holds a Mod title...

There wasnt really a situation, howver I sorta turned it into one by preping to post a non needed post...Anyway, Jallaf Teleported to where I was and apoligized, even tho he didnt even have to...This Really blew me away..And I just wanted to post it becuase Alot of the times people dont really get credit for the honorable or even uneeded good deeds that they do...

Jallaf, My hat off to you bud, that not only showed me how mature you truly can be, but gained a ton of respect with me...

<3
Gurgash wrote:
I need to acknowledge that today jallaf showed about 3x the maturity then I have seen with any Teenager thus far that holds a Mod title...

Quite a Biased and Stereotypical Opinion you have there.

Other then that fact good for jallaf.
schaefer1231 (The Troll) wrote:
Gurgash wrote:
I need to acknowledge that today jallaf showed about 3x the maturity then I have seen with any Teenager thus far that holds a Mod title...

That is not biased, sterotypical, OR an opinion. That is just him comparing this to his past experiences.
Dang you fett, beat me to my post, causing me to delete <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Fast little bugger,,,
Hey, I have to beat someone to a post at least once in my life.
Fettuccini wrote:
schaefer1231 (The Troll) wrote:
Gurgash wrote:

That is not biased, sterotypical, OR an opinion. That is just him comparing this to his past experiences.

Oh my apology's then i must have read it to fast. Sorry Gurgash
i taught jallaf everything he knows. also i send my condolences for your loss. its always hard to loss those we love.