Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ultimatepk13

date of ban:27.3.12

band for: X-ray mining kind of

banned by:waiting for confirmation on this

the hole story:i borrowed yield .jar folder since i messed around with mine causing a black screen mine and a couple of days later i came across an X-ray mod before i told any one about it i decided to make a couple of screen shots thinking that it wouldn't class as X-ray mining (obviously i was wrong) i then told irethena since i couldn't turn it off she told me not to use it obviously for a while i agreed with it but the temptation was strong so i flicked it on and turned it off a couple of times whilst mining obviously i shouldn't have after i was banned from the server yield88 confronted me on mumble about it (i denied it) i hadn't realized i was baned untill dannidorito baned me from the mumble server stating that i wouldn't be un-baned untill i was un-baned from game at this point i went a tried the game and found i was banned i the told sloop this "tell yield88 "sorry can you give all my stuff to sloopJB1 and stealthM23 and my town (recently founded) to stealthm23 along with all of my worldgaurd territory my stuff will be found in an igloo in the town architect in the town called resistance in two chests and behind the wall at the back of the stairs at /warp castle shop there is also some shop stuff buried at /warp resistance i would like them to have i will admit at 1 time right before i said to irethena about the xraying i did X-ray dig and for this i am sorry since i have made a mistake and probably lost many friends yours sincerely and faithfully ultimatepk13(mikey souch)

post that i made on pokemon gardevoirs ban apeal:

before i told irethena i took screenshots of ores and spawners then i started to worry that i might get banned so this is when i told irethena after i found out it was a mod from yield88's .jar file we fixed it i went back to the ores and spawners mined some ores and got poke to mine the spawner and then i found out that the plugin was back up its my fault she is baned forbeing negligent of telling her how i found it.
You already have a ban appeal open, do not post another one.