Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban apeal for minetown lets make it good

date of ban:27.3.12

baned for: xray mining kind of

banned by:waiting for confermation on this

the hole story:i borrowed yield .jar follder since i fucked mine up (lol's) and a cupple of days later i came across an xray mod before i told any one about it i decided to make a cupple of screen shots thinking that it wuldent class as xray mining (obvuesly rong) i then told irethena since i culdent turn it off she told me not to use it obvuasly for a while i agreed with it but the temptation was strong so i flicked it on nd turned it off a cuple of times whilst minng obviusly i shuldent have after i was banned from this yield88 confrunted me on mumble about it (i denied it) i hadenbt relised i was baned untill dannidorito baned me from the mumble server stateing that i wuldent be baned untill i was unbaned from game at this point i went a tried the game and found i was banned i the told sloop this "tell yield88 "sorry can you give all my stuff to sloopJB1 and stealthM23 and my town (resently founded) to stealthm23 along with all of my worldgaurd teritorys my stuff will be found in an igloo in the town architect in the main town in two chests in and behind the wall at the back of the stairs at /warp castleshop there is also some shop stuff burried at /warp resistance i wuld like them to have stealth i will atmit at 1 time right before i said to irethena about the xraying i did xray dig and for this i am sorry since i have made a mistack and probably lost many freinds yours sincerly and faithfully ultimatepk13(mikey souch)"

this is the hole storyy from start to finish exept the parts witch are explaind in pokemongardevoirs ban apeal this i am cbf'ed to write out again if you need it in this ban apeal tell me and ill add it as a comment ty for reading this and i hope im unbaned for stateing the truth allthogh im guilty as charged (kinda) if you need anything else just ask some of the screenshots have corupted sorry about that
hmm.bmp is one screen shot that wasent corupted took 5 and onlyhave to that arnt corupt
THE GRAMMAR!!! THE GRAMMAR!!! WHY DID YOU KILL IT?!?
mr pink gl in jail your not aloud to comment on outher people's ban apeals dip sh*t
I can confirm this. Ult had me mine a spawner for him. It was a hole straight down filled with water. Now Im banned too.
new less rageing and spell cheaked vershion

http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/2634633-ultimatepk13
Palonti and Mister Pink, you both get jail time for posting on an appeal that does not apply to you.