Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Need something of mine moved
Started by [E] SGT Fenix

Ok so i recently made a missile silo and a facility connected to it, is it possible to have it moved to another location on my land, its not very far away, its just that im making a massive base and its the perfect area for it! i dont know how intricate a world edit can be, but is it possible to pay diamonds for a WE or perhaps have someone donate to have it moved and i can pay them in diamonds?
I'd give you my WE from my donations. You are my friend after all <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
You need to donate a lot to get WE I thought?
WorldEdit is currently disabled , so nothing can be copied,moved or deleted. I would wait till the staff is working on WorldEdit just make sure there isnt any problems.

Have a nice day :]

-Hazel
I think it's $5 for the basic WEs, and goes up in $5 increments based on the size or complexity. A copy and paste job is usually pretty simple.
*+Hazel+* wrote:
WorldEdit is currently disabled , so nothing can be copied,moved or deleted. I would wait till the staff is working on WorldEdit just make sure there isnt any problems.

Please do not make statements like this, not knowing whether it's true. WorldEdit is and has been working fine.
Quote:
Other donation packages:

WorldEdit Land Clearing

Get some land cleared for you by an admin. (ask an admin for a quote)

Small area - 5$ (area less than 30x30x30)

Medium area - 10$ (area less than 60x60x60)

Large area - 20$ (area over than 60x60x60) (maximum 100x100x100)

The surrounding areas will be smoothed to look good.

*The land clearing is not a cumulative donation. This mean you will only get land cleared and no other packages privileges

This is the same basis for other forms of world edit. In the past we have had players donate to get building moved to a new area or get schematics put into Minetown.