Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Misunderstanding
Started by Unknown User

Username: Jack_flacket

When you were banned : ?

Person who banned you: Kassy

Reason you were banned: Stealing from Shroud City or /warp light

This is extremely embarrassing for me because I have never had a tarnished record on Minetown and for this to happen is shameful to me. I warped to /light Kassy's city because I go there often to help her build her unfinished city and I have access to all the chests and all that good stuff. I went in the chests to move things around and I was banned for stealing because when it was hawkeyed it said that I had taken from the chest and not put back, but I swear on my good record that I have not taken anything from her chests and I would appreciate it if my inventory and my chests could be checked. Anything to show that I did not break the rules. In the case that something was taken by me I will replace anything and everything that was taken although it is highly unlikely.
please unlike this, this doesnt deserve a "like"
After reviewing all evidence and discussion upon other staff, it's been decided that you will receive a 7 day temporary ban from the server and will be un-banned as of 4:30 EST April 3rd.

2012-03-27_10.00.51_1332835713.png

These were never put back into any of the chests and we've triple checked every chest in the area. Please understand that it doesn't matter what or how little of it you took, it's the fact you took when you were not allowed to.

Danny~
understood, I remember all of that stuff but I know i put it back and I didn't take it, its whatever though I'm not going to argue ill just wait it out. though while I'm banned I think there may be something with hawkeye that's weird, you should try going into a chest and moving an item around in the chest without putting it in your inventory and hawkeye it I am sure something weird is going on and I never doubt hawkeye because of how much of a great tool it is and it's a system that was made for this sort of thing, its a rock solid program against my word and it makes sense to trust it and it's impossible to argue against a solid program but I am almost positive its just the way it works funny. For the time being would it be unreasonable for me to be unbanned from mumble?

LOVE,

Jack_flacket :omgonoz:

PS: for the time being kevin can use my shop for extra space and when i get back i'll do something for him to get it back and for him keeping it running in some form. (probobly pay him the credits he used to move it or something)
can someone get back to me on the post right before this one?
waiting on the unban the time is up, dont forget mumble too.
Gotta wait until someone with powers on mumble can unban you, but you should be able to go on the server~
ok