Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Spawners being placed...
Started by [E] Gurgash

Ok, I I dont really find it very fair that in order to place mob eggs, (that I either took the time to farm, or purchased with credits) that I also need to spend even MORE credits/Diamonds to purchase a pig spawner...

I oculd of swore there was a post In which was stated that mods would not have a problem placing the spawner for you as long as you had the egg?

So, I do what im told and put in a /pe....

And now im being told that in order to use my eggs, I need to spend even more by purchains pig spawners...Which is already a feat in itself...

This both saddens me, and upsets me all at the same time, Can I get some confirmation on this? Can we all start getting on the same page? Im tired of being told 1 thing by 1 mod and then having another posted in my /pe...

This is happening more and more lately, and is becoming both aggravating and confusing...

Fixing this is actually my next project, as 1.2.4 includes a fix for a major bug which broke much of the spawner stuff back in january, which is what the holdup has been.
Thanks Darth, I suppose we can just put the mob machines on hold until such update is implemented...Just a pain is all...LOL <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I know it sucks to have to purchase additional spawners but its either that or nothing till it gets fixed. At least pig spawners are somewhat cheap.