Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] H0n3y_Dew Ban Appeal - Again
Started by [E] h0n3y_dew [1]

Username: h0n3y_dew

When you were banned : I forgot

Person who banned you: Nikuru

Reason you were banned: Griefing the nimaro cities wall

Nickuru, look, I know I've said and done things that made you angry and wasted your time, and I know that it was all my fault as I chose to do the wrong thing in griefing your city and I am honestly deep inside my heart sorry.

I've been waiting for months and months just thinking about what I said to you in my previous post and honestly I'm sorry I've chose to do the wrong thing and I have learnt from my mistakes and as I promise you and the rest of Minetown that I will never do it again

I'm begging you please un-ban me as this was one of my favourite servers that I have ever played and the most decent out of them all, just please un-ban me please.
Previous appeal.

First of all I wasn't angry and you didn't waste my time since thats whats moderators do. I however was dissapointed. Back then I wanted to give you another chance since the grieving wasn't that severe and I could restore it with a rollback fairly easy but instead of showing regret you started to blame me and the rules. Saying I had to protect my walls and that it was my fault they got grieved. This showed me that you did not understand the minetown system or rules at all.

Because of this I still feel that I shouldnt let you back on the server because of the danger you do it again. This feeling won't chance by saying nice words about our server or that your very sorry now. You had multiple chances to explain your doing a month ago in your appeal, you failed to do this in a way that made me feel comfortable with letting you back on. This is why I will not un ban you, im sorry.

Also please opening new appeals from now on. You are perm banned, this wont change. Failing at doing so will result in a forum ban aswell.