Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Still have not been refunded entirely
Started by [E] SGT Fenix

A while back there was one of those inventory swap glitches i was mining, and my client crashed, when i came back my inventory was not my own i had spent valuable experience from building my creations to create an amazing set of armor, and now its gone, I had wrote down what i lost that could not be re-obtained and am now listing it here, and i never got any of my important items back, i have been waiting for quite some time now, and now have decided to make a list of what i lost

Silk touch eff V non breaking III dia pick axe

Eff V non breaking III dia shovel

Fortune III diamond pick axe

ten stacks of diamonds from mining with my fortune III pick for an entire day straight

2 stacks wooden log

a stack of torches

42 redstone dust

2 stacks and 4 iron ore

1 stack and 17 gold ore blocks

one iron pick axe

One enchanted Power V infinate arrow Bow

Smite III fire aspect II knockback III dia sword

and around 2 stacks of coal

My armor was:

Protection V respiration I dia helmet

Protection V dia chest plate

Protection V dia pants

Protection IV dia Boots

I would like these back as soon as possible considering the time i had spent making them and finding these items, it has been a major setback for me in many ways. Especially the armor, it ensured i could mine endstone in peace and defend myself.

Protection 5? How did you get that? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>
^ its a minetown plugin allowing higher enchants
Mods only? Or can we do it too?
i lost some VERY good items and i am struggling moneywise without them, the armor helps protect me when getting endstone from pvp, which i sell on occasion, and same with the nether items, and the picks fund my mining expeditions, with the silk touch especially, and the weapons are for defense against pvp and mobs, so yah, that and the amount of items i got from mining, id appreciate the items back
and i got that because i went through countless enchants, i gained the experience via building the massive creations i am known for, good examples of which are at warp sgc, warp tomb, warp archades, warp reichstag, etc
you cant have lvl 5 prot. armor...
Its a plugin that globally effects the enchantment's as it is rare to get a enchant higher than 50, its still there, so yes
Yes you can leaf, its rare and i spent forever trying to get it, but you can, kinda gave up trying on the boots though so i settled for prot 4
Fenix, im sorry to say but..... >.> i think the mods said they wouldn't be giving refunds for this glitch, but not 100% sure <,<