Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal - Pdkkid
Started by [E] pdkkid

UserName: pdkkid

Date i was banned: ?

Who Banned me: ?

Reason i was banned: Stealing From Luev25's Chest

i want to say that i am sorry for stealing from luevs chest, and i will replace whatever i took and give him a additional 10k mtc for the inconvinnence that i caused, im sorry that i took from another players chest, i do not know what i took, but as i said i will replace it.

Sincerly,

Austin Terry (pdkkid)
BAN: Cryston banned name 'pdkkid': stealing from luev25's vault

I will message Cryston.
I apologize, but no. You not only took advantage of luev25 thoroughly because he had to have trusted at least one of you who set out to do this. Over 100 edits that you did. But you made the mistake of doing so in vault world, which is one of the areas that we are completely intolerant for rulebreaking in. Whatever leniency you're expecting here for such a huge breaking of the rules will not come from me.

You are permabanned. I can think of no justification to unban someone who did damage on this scale. I hope you can find another server, but you're not coming back here.
wait i do remeber being in luev vault its amazing, but what did i steal from him, i remember i bought some stone from him, but what did i take from his vualt?
He reported the items missing as thievery and he did not say anything about you being in his vault under any valid circumstances. I would be spending forever if I was to try to list all of the missing items from you. If he says that you were there validly, after he had told me otherwise. I may permit you back, but otherwise no.
I never sold any stone from those chests that were taken from... I may have sold you some but it was not from those chests.
ok but i did buy some stone from you and i have never been to your vault since that transaction.
I don't Remember selling stone in a very long time and I would not have sold it from those chests. And it wasn't just stone that was taken. I'm not sure if you took the other items that were taken but that does not matter. Goodbye
i did buy stone from you, and i dident take ANYTHING from your vualt, that i dident pay for.
Guys, please stop posting. Cryston has made up his mind. If you wish to continue this, please Message Each other.

Please /lock.