Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Island Protection Request.
Started by [E] Xx Komfy598

pp.jpg

I don't know what the co-ordinates are..

But I think everyone is familiar with the Giant House.

therfor shouldnt be too hard to find.

hope im not asking for too much >__>'
I could be mistaken but that looks very close to adelaide. Which I know is coffeey's area. I know how frustrating it is to have people claim land right next to my town I would suggest you talk to coffeey first to make sure its ok with him.
yea i know what Italy means, for my city is it to late <.< /warp crosstown and look at the borders... everywhere new citys, cobble houses, afk and inactive citys. think i overtake permissins soon to add it to crosstown, cause thats not nice for the skyline. First the people which build the towns wanted a plot, then they didnt want it, walked around and tada, a new little cobblecity behind your town...
hmm
Thats exactly why I built my city on an isolated island out in the ocean. No one out there to build ugliness right up to my borders.
I've tried searching for other islands.. but i tend to get myself lost.
Yeah thats pretty close to my city Adelaide...
If it comforts you

I'll find a new location.

theres an island more out North/East

I could re locate to.
Xx Komfy598 wrote:
If it comforts you

I'll find a new location.

theres an island more out North/East

I could re locate to.

Yes I built too close to Coffeey too :/

I'm sure you'll find a new spot <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Building Gudelines wrote:
Do not build close to someone else's construction unless you have their approval

So, ultimately it is up to Coffeey. I know how much it sucks though to find some place great and have to move because it's too close.

Hope this works out for the best for you guys!

Best,

Irethena