Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Cauldweller is going to explain :O [Swearing
Started by [E] Cauldweller

Ok so we all know some serious shit blew up today.

Regardless of what all of you think im going to say what happened to start all this.There will be swearing as im going to say what happened

i dont have a recording of this but if one of the admins or sawine can plz check the mumble logs (if they exist) and clarrify this

i join the mumble server

i see heiwashin in group 3 i wanna go say hi

i go in hi heiwahin

hes afk

i say hi guys

i get a what the fuck are you doning here Cauldweller your banned from oki

and many more mean shit from oki and lucy

i say do u guys know if sayomie is here

they say why do u want sayomie your banned

i say i need some help with the plugins on my server and i can pay him

FOR THE LAST TIME THATS WHAT I SAID I DIDNT GIVE OUT THE IP I DIDNT SAY HEY EVERYONE COME JOIN MY SERVER

So to continue on

oki says thats bribing im telling sawine

(i didnt even know it was bribing i swear i thought it was i know someone good at what i want done i can pay him money if he wants it)

i say its not a bribe its legitimate pay for legitimate work

oki says those things mean the same thing coming out of your mouth

i say u guys r being really mean

oki says so your a little fuck wad and no one likes u and why would sayomie do this for u anyway

i say because he knows me through sayomie so hes alot nicer to me than u guys

they say thats because no one likes you

i say ok guys thats really mean

then starts the recording

I hope this clears everything up with everybody so they can stop assuming and actually hear what i thought

i never meant for the bullying to happen,i went in there to say hi to heiwashin and ask for sayomies help

no more no less.

i realise i did something wrong and im going to accept the mumble ban.

Thank you for your time

-Cauldweller
No
really? REALLY? are you kidding me, YOUR STILL GOING ON ABOUT THIS? PLEASE GROW UP, YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED, THEY GOT THEIR PUNISHMENT, PLEASE, YOU HAVE DONE YOUR NEEDS FOR MINETOWN, NOW LEAVE US ALONE. I mean really, the punishments have been given, grow up, nothing will change now. PLEASE, you are pissing me off a bit. all this just needs to stop.

the drama is the stupidest bull crap i have seen, Minetown is done with you, and you keep brining it on, stop. were done, we have grown up, we have moved on.
madster im not asking for anything to change i just wanted people to hear my full side of the story

i repeat MY SIDE they could have meant it to go differantly but this is how i felt and reacted
you side of the story could have been said hours ago, WHEN they were giving punishments, not after they have all been givin out. now please, for the sake of all of us, just stop the drama, its not that i have anything agienst you, just the drama is pissing me off. it wont change, and for that, i ask that this please, be stopped. just drop it. i may as well say it again, NOTHING WILL CHANGE NOW!
madster i understand u completly this isnt to change things this is just to give my opinion on what happened i made this to intentionally stop people from putting words in my mouth.it was never to amp up the drama it was just for me to say my say
Madster is right, its better to end the topic,

Oki is permabanned, jallaf demoted and Arvila gone

Explaining this more is useless,

and explaining it and making a big deal about it wont help anymore.
Due to the chaos that is going down in this thread, I am locking it. You guys need to discuss this a bit more maturely, instead of going all caps on Cauldweller. I am taking no sides; I just want this to be peaceful.