Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] UnBanishment of Jallaf, Arvalof and LucyLooseLegs
Started by [E] hunter9340

all i gotta say is your can only push people so far.
iSoccerplayer wrote:
I personally feel LucyLooseLegs should be unbanned, because the laugh wasn't the worst thing that happened, and she has proved she is better than that...

As for Arvaloth, and Okifool, they deserve what they got. As staff, they are supposed to maintain a professional attitude, and cyber bullying does NOT fit into that category. CauldWeller probably egged them on, but they should have dealt with the issue in a way that would help the situation. Going off to Cuss, Insult, and tell Cauldweller to 'go kill himself' was the WORST way to deal with the situation.

This is just my opinion.

This could result in a TEMP ban, but I feel they should be demoted. If they are still capable of proving themselves staff, then they can prove it in game.

jallaf was muted... so I have no idea why he is involved, in this ban. I see no proof showing he made the situation what it was.

I would have to agree with iSoccer 100% of the way on this case.
i would like to point out that lucy has been bulled by people, In the forums,mumble, and game with her rep torn down and nothing been done with that
^ agreed
I fail to understand why anyone cares about Cauldweller, he's still banned and I have no doubt went into the channel to start trouble, I'd even assume he was sitting with his mouse on record. This is the point when we remember minetown isn't a workplace and "cyber bullying" isn't a real crime. Anyone on a mumble channel who feels hurt can leave, it's not like any of those people stuffed him into a garbage can, they didn't force him to stay, they didn't come knocking on his door, they aren't waiting on him to get out of class, so whats with the school yard, whining, "look look" snitching, crybaby bull crap over something he had complete control over.

Just seems Cauldweller was trying to make something over getting what he asked for... a good old fashion, fun for everyone, telling off.
yea to op, cauld was permabanned when this all happend - so asking him to be banned is irrelevant. and too my knowledge, the only player banned from this was arv who owned up to everything he did wrong and accepted his punishment - lucy temp ban jallaf is back since he was muted, and idk about oki yet i think he hasnt been on today
TheBadFox wrote:
I fail to understand why anyone cares about Cauldweller, he's still banned and I have no doubt went into the channel to start trouble, I'd even assume he was sitting with his mouse on record. This is the point when we remember minetown isn't a workplace and "cyber bullying" isn't a real crime. Anyone on a mumble channel who feels hurt can leave, it's not like any of those people stuffed him into a garbage can, they didn't force him to stay, they didn't come knocking on his door, they aren't waiting on him to get out of class, so whats with the school yard, whining, "look look" snitching, crybaby bull crap over something he had complete control over.

When does personal responsibility come in? If I started harassing a group of people, calling them names, spitting on them; I better get my fucking ass beat... Anything less than that I am simply not learning a lesson about civility.

The mere fact this lead to anything beyond a short talk to staff about how to not handle a situation like that means he's laughing, he's laughing at the mods who were banned, he's laughing at the server, he's laughing at anyone involved because he won.

The most, the very most punishment that should be given is revocation of moderator rights for being unprofessional in front of members.

I completely agree with you 100% You nailed it !!!! He was not bullied he set them up and he won and, Just because they were sucked into his manipulative troll and acted how any normal person would the true victims have now been marked AS bullies. Cauldweller did not have to sit there and he should have listen to what they said in the first place. As far as im concerned he shouldn't even be in there. I think we as a community would agree that a new rule is in place.....BANNED FROM MINETOWN, BANNED FROM MUMBLE...If you can't act as a mature member in the gaming community then why should you be allowed in the communities chat channels. As for the remark about "telling someone to kill themselves" I think its very inappropriate and unneeded but at the same time I'm sure a simple talking to and how to deal with the situation would have sufficed just fine. Maybe even a few days ban from mumble but in game i think is to far.
I did edit the end my post after reading the part where jallaf and lucy were unbanned/tempbanned, making some of that more that what should be said considering the only ban(?) was Arv. Though I think he may have chosen to leave on his own volition, therefore making the situation well handled. But I do love voicing my opinions on subjects, so the part about cyber bullying is still valid.

Honestly I don't mind what they said in any regard, if telling someone to kill themselves or to go die had any real impact on anyone's mental state, most the human race would have committed suicide and the rest would be in therapy over being told such a thing.
hunter few things

1.i never bullied anyone-in this conversation i said hi i sayomie here

2.find onee person ive said harrassing things to

3. i had tried to record earlier on but as alot of people know im not very technical

4.i would like an admin check the mumble logs (if they exist) and actually find what i said as the people here will not believe what i say without proof
Cauldweller wrote:
hunter few things

1.i never bullied anyone-in this conversation i said hi i sayomie here

2.find onee person ive said harrassing things to

3. i had tried to record earlier on but as alot of people know im not very technical

4.i would like an admin check the mumble logs (if they exist) and actually find what i said as the people here will not believe what i say without proof

I hate to keep posting since I want to avoid further punishment,

Although I can't ignore your post.

I would like to clarify with everyone making assumptions.

Cauldweller, you didn't directly abuse or bully anyone, so simply harassed and trolled us. There is a difference.

And yes there are logs, I'm waiting for Okifool666 to log on and post the mumble logs.