Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] UnBanishment of Jallaf, Arvalof and LucyLooseLegs
Started by [E] hunter9340

Let put it up to a vote, Jallaf, Arvalof And LucyLooseLegs should be unbanned, they are well known players, some of the highest of the respected players of Minetown, Yes i understand from what Cauldweller's recording captured, you could call that bit of the story bullying, BUT! Hasn't he been dishing out harrasments to a fair deal of players? And from what i have gathered from Jallaf's, Arvalof, and LucyLooseLegs Ban appeals, Cauld only hit recording when he was done with the bullying himself, Not only has he also been banned once or twice i believe, he ( as i stated before ) harrasing a good deal of minetown's players, So, ill let The True Minetownians votew

And where is this said recording at, is it only for the mods/admins and the people that have been banned to see?
Arvaloth not arvalof
I thought cauldweller was banned
Woops lol, just the way i say it is Arvalof
^ but if cauld was banned for his childish actions, and The 3 just being pissed at him for pissing them off, started doing what ever they did
What about OkiFool? Just wondering.
^ i believe so, but i havnt heard his story from what i know, UNBAN THEM ALL!
unban all except cauld -.- forget that little kid -.- imo they were just getting annoyied with the situation =\ i would of done the same think if i were any of them
I personally feel LucyLooseLegs should be unbanned, because the laugh wasn't the worst thing that happened, and she has proved she is better than that...

As for Arvaloth, and Okifool, they deserve what they got. As staff, they are supposed to maintain a professional attitude, and cyber bullying does NOT fit into that category. CauldWeller probably egged them on, but they should have dealt with the issue in a way that would help the situation. Going off to Cuss, Insult, and tell Cauldweller to 'go kill himself' was the WORST way to deal with the situation.

This is just my opinion.

This could result in a TEMP ban, but I feel they should be demoted. If they are still capable of proving themselves staff, then they can prove it in game.

jallaf was muted... so I have no idea why he is involved, in this ban. I see no proof showing he made the situation what it was.