Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Can anyone suggest any mods that work on the server?
Started by Unknown User

I am looking for mods that workon the server e.g. Minimap and macros mods

I currently have installed

Toomanyitems

Ries mini map

Optifine

Clay soldiers

Just looking for anything helpful to use on minetown
I like Convenient Inventory a lot, it lets you move stack or drop items faster, which is great when you have for example a shop your running and have to restock on a regular base <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I did try convenient inventory but the common shift+left click changed and I disliked it, if you can tell me how t change some controls then I would use it, it was also creating errors with some of the clay soldiers at one point soo not sure why, just lagging the hell out when one took damage from falling
I use Optifine to make Minecraft run smoother and faster
Improved Chat

Allowed you to scroll, copy and paste, bring up previous comments ect. Its pretty handy x
DanniDorrito wrote:
Improved Chat

Allowed you to scroll, copy and paste, bring up previous comments ect. Its pretty handy x

Download link please!! Looking forward to getting this mod!
I've attached the 1.2.3 versions of:

Rei's minimap - A minimap in the corner of your screen

ModLoader - required to load most of these mods, install it first.

ImprovedChat - Adds various features to the chat window in-game (Must be installed after Rei's minimap-- There are conflicts.)

InvTweaks - makes moving items around in your inventory and between chests easy.

WorldEditCUI - Allows you to see your worldedit selections in-game. This is amazing for seeing how big your regions are, or measuring things in-game

Macros and Keybinding mod - Bind command sequences to a single keypress, and more.
Thanks guys for the help, I will be testing all these soon, any other suggestions are appreciated