Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] i got banned for something i didnt do
Started by Unknown User

Yield, I'm just trying to get back on minetown i was on minetown for a long time i was one of the first in craftville and dancraft200 accepted me and now i have three houses in minetown and I really dont want to be banned off of minetown so i can tell you this that this will be the last time I post anything to you i dont want to bug You LOL but i can tell you this if you unban me i will be better to the community and never let this happen again for surely not let people play on my account without my permission, and i know i've learned my lesson so please let me back on

Sincerly, Death0003

Thank you

P.s..... I know i did wrong and it will not happen again
I'm very sorry if i was being rude to you bye
Sorry if i was being rude to you I've never been banned before and i was a little mad but i know what i did was wrong, thxs
I think you are the 1st person ever about to get banned from the forums for trolling there own thread!

You have been asked twice to stop.
Ok, I have been thinking hard about this case and I am still on the fence about unbanning you. From this thread, all I can gather is that you are sorry that you were caught but I can't quite tell if you realize the severity of the issue. Just because a town has been ignored for a while, doesn't mean that the town has been completely abandoned. There are a whole bunch of members that take some time off to concentrate on school or other things in their lives. How would you feel if you logged on to a desecrated town that you poured hours of time into.

I need you to CONVINCE me that you are sincere about what has been done. Until then, I'm keeping this ban appeal as 'pending'
just be patient...the staff have lives too and we dont each check the forums every hour of the day...ill send yield a message to take a look for next time he is on
ok yes yield i should of known that there were people still living there and i can tell you that im sincere about my words i will never do this again well hope you get this and just text me back later................... and plz unban me I'll do good from now and on thx
Ok, you seem sincere about your actions, so I will reduce this to a 72 hour temp ban, starting now. I will unban you Friday evening.