Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] HARVEE64 ban appeal
Started by [E] OdNebuula

dunsjohn wrote:
You guys don't have to go blatantly attacking him.

Duns... look what his friend messaged me in my signature. Really no need to stick up for him lol x
DanniDorrito wrote:
dunsjohn wrote:

Duns... look what his friend messaged me in my signature. Really no need to stick up for him lol x

LOL haha!
and 11 or not - if your going to break rules you gotta be able to take the consequences. and if you post an appeal, knowing what you did, and then try to lie and then try to flip the situation around so you can walk away telling yourself YOU LEFT and didn't get banned - AT THE VERY LEAST you deserve a flame thread <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
Be careful Danni that 11 year old already has his own thug. Gosh, they grow up so fast. I wasn't having legs broken until at least 16.
LOL best part of this for me is he was duping them at my place and i never even knew...
dunsjohn wrote:

In this case the first time i agree with him. Seriously stop makin fun of the kid he got banned acted like an asshole and made a fool of himself. Posting this and allow those who wish to see the server's site may find this a waste of time to come and check out our awesome server. If i was a guest i would most definitely not come to the server to see people who like to act as if they are better then those who have been banned. Mature up even though i personally am not close to maturity doesn't mean i cant act like a mature person.

Edit: Danni the kids just angry and mad that he got banned thats probably the reason he did that he was acting extremly childish. (Dont beat me up danni i've seen you when your angry) :hitwithbat:
*facepalm*

Jowee was a temp ban for posting on Harvee's ban appeal, since the jail plugin was down.

Then he goes and ALSkdJFALKJFLASJ RAGE RAGE RAGE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

-_____-
What can you say, He is 11 years old.