Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Small Town in progress: CoralCity
Started by [E] OdNebuula

Hey guys!

Coming to you with a brand new start of a town!

I like the ocean, always have - and I stumbled across a small plot of land that I really liked that consists of some coastal property, some islands, and alot of water, with fair room for expansion.

I really dont have any SOLID plans - but I have a decent start with some plots and basic pathways - my goal is to make this town a fishing/diving community. I mean its not like there's a whole lot you can do with diving in MC, and the same goes for fishing - but I like the theme. So far I have a few friends helping me out here and there, but for the most part its still fresh out of the oven.

Things I have started or that are soon to come:

Oceans of MC building (just started) : i built this on a small island with a nice save system underneath it. It will be the entrance to an underwater viewing area - and hopefully at some point I will have a squid spawner

fishing store: ran buy HS - im pretty sure this is still under construction too.

I will be build mob traps and other things for the community too. I might add an underwater railway system depending on how many people end up joining later or how big i expand.

As I said, Im not fully ready to start selling plots right now - but you guys can warp to coral city and check it out. Careful of the cactus wall! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

im open too ideas, people who want to help, or donate as Im not sure I have everything I need yet - but this will be an ongoing project and a great way for someone whos bored to come help out and waste some time
i would like to be apart of your town
Sam Ill get at you when I sign back on, goodnight for now!