Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban appeal logan121214
Started by Unknown User

Username: logan121214

When you were banned : (Date.) March 15 2012

Person who banned you: didnt say

Reason you were banned: theft

Hey I was just banned and i'd like to know why I was ban. I was disconnected by the server and it said participant in theft. I really don't remember stealing and l think id know if I did lol.

I saw before I got ban that _kingmurd_ got ban for theft and when that happened I was just walking around spawn. Then I walked to the theft trap by war world to check it out and after 5 seconds of seeing the building I got ban. I assure everyone I wouldn't steal and I dont really have a reason to.

Just maybe 1minute before I got ban _kingmurd_ threw a ton of stuff at me. I thought nothing of it because ive seen him on before and thought he was just giving me stuff. If that was stuff i should hot have im sorry but i didnt know.

anyway I hope this was just a misunderstanding

thanks, and hope to be playing soon.

logan121214
There are stickies at the top of the appeals section...

http://minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/390722-ban-appeal-format
done
Please explain to me why you've been taking items from chests that are not yours?
I asked Danni for a second opinion because your story doesn't seem to match up with what I found. While you were indeed in spawn area, meeting in the grief trap seems far from incidental. You have several interactions with both KingMurd and NoKidsOnMic involving materials of questionable sourcing and no less than two locations are shared by you all. I was considering that your story might be true at first, but feeling that you're trying to play tricks on me, unless you have a really good explanation, I'm inclined to say you're permanently banned.
no no, ill explain more... ok so let me start off by saying nokids and king are my real life friends. I was logged on like i usually am and king got me and nokids and said guys i have some stuff ill give you cause i have a lot. I thought well hes my friend, ive given him stuff before so ill accept what hes giving me. So he asked me to tpahere and he came to my house area. He said i have some stuff for you where can i put it and i told king that all my land is private so he can just place some chests in a public place and id check it out. Thats what i did. I was doing something when he transported the stuff and when king was done transporting the stuff i took a look and since hes been on the server for awhile i thought ok great thanks... if he stole that stuff im truely sorry, i didnt know.

Thats to the screeny that danni took.

To the theft trap... King and nwicha are friends (nwicha had nothing to do with this)... They have a little town close to mine. King was showing me and nokids nwichas spawn house. We went in and thought it was cool then king said come over here. It was to the theft trap. King told me and nokids that nwicha built the house that the theft trap was in and he said he could take stuff. Again i didnt trust that because its a theft trap so i didnt take anything i was standing there yes, but i left once king started taking stuff. Then like i said in my appeal about 1min before i got ban king through a lot of random valuables at me. Then right after he got ban... Then i got ban soon after. Im truthfully sorry about all this and i think king just pulled a mean trick on me and nokids but i really wouldnt steal and i know that traps there to ban people so why would i take from it (and just for the record i never took from it). Anyway again im sorry and would really like to be unbanned, thanks
This is true yesterday _Kingmurd_ was stealing items but after stealing them he would put out trade MSG selling what he stole if u back to the chat last night you can see this is what happend logan121214 not knowing much had purchased and accepted the stolen goods is you go back into chest history you will see that I think logan121214 had not opened any chest prior or during the theft that happend / Being friends with logan for 2 weeks now on Minetown he has been very kinda and giving telling me i my use his town free of charge and also giving me items on ocasion when i needed them such as< Wood,Gold 15 peaces & 1 Diamond pic> I would like to state that i think he was just in the WRONG spot with the WRONG users at the WRONG time. There is a possibilaty that im wrong well a big one but seeing how nice he has been to other users i do think other wise / With this rant i am not trying to cross a line with the mods because i enjoy playing on minetown and When ever i need help <Danni > is there to do so / I just think nokids and _kingmurd_ where using logan to get rid of the Stolen goods

sincerely; TRIGGERCRAZY
@triggercrazy That really wasn't relevant to logan's ban appeal. Especially attaching that picture (which has been removed).

@logan I'm still not feeling like you're innocent in this and there's still several things that aren't matching up. First it's a casual encounter, then they're your friends and somehow all those signs about being a trap mean nothing. How can you realize you probably should keep your hands off the chests while still running off with the items (and playing with them elsewhere)? I can't let you back on the server if "friends" can make you so easily forget the rules and good sense.
sorry
like i said i left when ing said it was ok to te stuff... like i said king told us tht it wsa nwichas house so we could take stuff. I didnt want to take the chance so i didnt. i go banned for theft yet i didnt even open the chest so im abit confused