Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal: NoKidsOnMic
Started by [E] nokidsonmic

When I got banned it said for participation in theft. I was wondering what "theft" I participated in.
It helps to look at the stickies on the board you're posting in...

http://minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/1113633-ban-appeal-posting-guidelines
I looked at that, but I wanted clarification on on how I stole because I don't recall stealing.
As you apparently aren't interested in appealing and have a severe theft offense anyway, you are permanently banned for multiple thefts, including the incident I witnessed ~10 hours ago.
Well yes I was in that room, but I was following around KingMurd and he just started throwing things at Logan121214 and me. And yes I looked in the chests but I didn't take anything.
well thats interesting both me and nokids want to be unbanned because like i said we got played by kingmurd. So far King hasnt even posted an appeal... Maybe its because he knows he played us and knows he doesnt have a chance of getting unbanned. Me and nokids got played... how cant you see that
logan, I was done tolerating your lies two posts ago. You are now IP banned.

NoKidsOnMic, you rejected doing a proper appeal and as with logan, you ignored the fishiness of the situation and left with the items. I can't believe you really were innocent based on the logs.

That trap was covered in signs telling you not to steal, it's a trap, and you'll be banned if you take anything. I should not have to babystep you through the complete foolishness of your stories.