Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Server down or is it just me?
Started by [E] Arz0n [1]

holy shit what wrong with it someone call sawine or something and tell him it down cause this is major fucking bullshit
Server down... so bored... must. finish. builds!!!!!
I actually don't think the server IS down. I think it's still online; but it's ports that allow players to join; are closed. I've been watching the server's latency fluctuate. And it has NOT remained consistent... Just a second ago; it's changed from 175 to 186; How could it change if the server is down?

No, the server is running. But that it is not accepting people to join. I suspect there is a reason to which; maybe staff would enlighten us? Especially considering I see Sayomie in the admin channel; therefore leading me to the conclusion that if the server was indeed down; it would have been restored by now...

You choose what you wish to believe. I just used logical thinking to come to my conclusion. I may be entirely wrong. But, I'll let people come up with their own reasonings.
Yeah just checked and yes it wouldn't allow me to join either. Hope they get it fixed along with the lag. So ready to try out the new server.
99codeman99 wrote:
holy shit what wrong with it someone call sawine or something and tell him it down cause this is major fucking bullshit

You're right, it's major fucking bullshit that something people put on and host out of the goodness of their hearts is down for a yet unknown reason.

Man, what are they thinking, that dumb Sawine, he can't even run this server properly.

Calm the hell down man. Go outside, read a book, troll facebook or do whatever it is ungrateful people do when they're not playing minecraft.
Hell, I took this time to go shopping a day early. Took me an hour and a half because I have to ride a bike (no damn car, grr, shopping center a mile away from my uni). Have fun, call up a friend. Slurth's right, 1+ on you my good sir.

EDIT: If the server was down, we wouldn't have mumble (hosted on the same server). In addition, there's been a long awaited server transfer to the server cluster. This may be happening. It may not be happening. Who knows. Show your support for the staff. Whatever is going on, I can bet everything I own in the game that staff are doing what needs to be done.
Yeah I'm just glad Sawine has this really awesome server. I understand their having trouble with bugs lately, and that's common with new version updates. I really can't wait for the new server because it sounds awesome from the dev's that I've talked to. Makes me wonder if the server is down because maybe their trying to merge the world into the new server cluster. Please let that be the case because I really wanna try out the new hardware! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> Although it really could be a port problem.
To my knowledge, they are not installing the new software. As to not being able to use mumble, that is incorrect. Mumble is part of the Enjin package and is not hosted on our server. The problem is probably something that just has to be fixed with a quick reboot and no one is available that has console command.
Really? Mumble's not on your server? Wow... I put it on my server, 'cause I can use it free that way... hmm... didn't know it was part of the Enjin package, my bad. Thanks for the update Yield. /<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
But doesn't minetown have mumble? I remember connecting to it once or twice, but never had anyone to talk to so didn't talk. I didn't think it would be the new hardware, but it would be flippin awesome if it was the new server cluster going live. Hopefully they will get everything sorted out. I know they all must be tired of trying to fix this and that. Always so many bugs with new updates, but thats how it goes with everything.