Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] "Pay" to fly suggesting idea.
Started by [E] theredneckginsy

What do you guys think about Paying to Fly. I know it would be very helpful to me when I am building. Also, when I say "pay" I mean more along the lines of rent and you pay with CS. They can do like One hour of flight for $50 or $60 and you only lose time ingame play so you could be on for 30 minutes get off and you get back on and you still have 30 minutes left. It should only be for Donors.
would destroy the survival feeling... NO
"Pay to fly" has been discussed before here and in several other threads. So far it's been a "no" due to the fact that it causes lag, it's one of the few benefits moderators get for all of their hard work, and it could be abused.
Oh I didn't know that.
No, everyone would pay to fly. If we have everyone flying, our server would crash so many times, it's not even funny. You most likely don't know, but it was discussed once. The majority of members wanted it until (I think it was Darth Android) came out and said about how the server would lag more than anything you've experienced (I paraphrased).

I will say, I wouldn't mind the ability to fly, as it would help me in my larger builds (one of my builds will eventually reach that 256 height... don't really want to fall off). However, I'm more inclined to reject the idea (sorry) due to it hurting our server's well being. /<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

EDIT: Well well well, Tomcort... we meet again. Fancy seeing you here... helping people out... before I get a chance to. You, sir, are my worst foe. lol.
Not gonna happen from a technical view, thanks for coming with ideas tho! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>