Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Anyone have photosensitive lighting on minetown, in a town or house?
Started by Unknown User

Soooo

No one has any photosensitive lights?
BARNEY626 wrote:
dunsjohn wrote:
redstone delayers are delayed in addition to server lag... so it still comes out to the same time. How do I know? I use a series of repeaters to delay a crusher for blazes to bring them to a half health. It still works even on server lag, because their damage is lagged, and so is the time.

If you wold please read that again as he states in a loop which is ALWAYS stopped by server lag

Other than that I agree with you that it doesn't delay direct currents only repeated ones

It's a pulsar delayer... means it is in a loop... it works perfectly, brings the mobs down to no health, opens for 10 seconds, then drops more mobs in, and repeats. It's 100% auto. Just gotta click two bottons for the reset (one to clear, and one to restart it).
Ahhh see the reset

It stops does it not?

You have to reset it all the time and if it is necessary to have exact timing then it will go out of time, so a redstone clock is not an option for this project
Well, if all the redstone testing I am doing now on the server works then I guess my towns lights will be the first and only photosensitive lights on the server...

Yay