Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Bringing Life to Shoreline!
Started by [E] Matt [5]

My town Shoreline was created right at the start of all the new members flowing in. It recreated what a town was by being the (one of the) first to provide residents with many services, such as free food, a tree farm, market plots, and so many arenas. Now, it's been dead. I'm literally the only one there most of the time... and I don't like that very much. With the introduction of /warp Animals, I'm recreating the town.

First, I'm getting rid of all inactive residents. While this sounds mean, it will help to bring new life into my town. If you have a lot and are active on the server, you have nothing to worry about. However, if you want to sell the lot back to me, I will refund you so I can resell!

Second, I'm (finally) adding new lots. I am constantly asked when I am selling these, so I'm really excited for this. To help provide everyone with an equal chance of getting a lot, I'll be holding a free lottery. If you win, then you will pay 1500MT for one 10 by 10 lot. Interested in buying a new Shoreline lot? Just reply on this forum thread or let me know in game!

Thanks for reading, and I hope you are looking forward to this as much as me!
Sadly, I am considering removing/selling my lot(s) in several other towns like Bridgetown and Stonemark, I am not sure I want to sell my shoreline ones though- CreditCafe has no buisness at all. No one comes anymore, and I think my other lot has few customers too. I now own 6 shops, so closing those two would make it easier, but I don't want to leave your amazing town. I may consider removing the buildings and creating a Wheat Farm, but I'm not sure that's OK with you. I really love the town and everything about it! I wish it was more active- maybe it'll incourage me to keep both my lots! I also may donate one of my 12x10 lots to the lottery, PM me if interested!

I also think hosting more events like SHoresnow and Shorespleef will get the town more active, I miss playing shoresnow with everyone!
Matt, you still need to give a two week notice before removing them (both a sign on the lot and a forum message), regardless of inactivity or activity.

Also, would you accept diamond payments for the lots if (hypothetically) I won the lottery? I don't wish to spend credits.
Sure, I'll come up with a diamond/gold amount too. And yeah, I've already cleared all lot removal with Danni <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>