Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Are circle stone generators legal?
Started by [E] tomcort

Thats " Duping " , Well i think we will sell it in the Admin Shop <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> !
How is it duping?

its not duplicating the stone..

its just converting it, just like turning redstone + lava + water into obsidian.
Lugg's right. It isn't a glitch/bug use right?
its not working anyway i think... cause of lag i quess and i think its not a cheat...
While it is not a technical "duplication", it is considered "duping" for the purposes of you are using a game bug to get something instead of through an acceptable channel. Do not use this setup or process if you value staying on Minetown.

Adminshop has the circle stone at 6 gold ingot for a stack.
oh 6g per stack, im fine with that
I wouldnt use it if I were you because you can make it so its not just a circle stone generator...technically speaking, it is a data value changer. So with this you can generate any item w multiple values i.e. stone bricks which has multiple values such as cracked stone, mossy stone,and circle stone and also you can change white wool into other colors (which uses the same base data value). So basically it can be counted as cheating because it is technically illegitimately gained through exploitation of a glitch/bug.
Although its not duping its exploiting a gaming bug as its not meant to do that and will be fixed soon. Cobble and obby generators are meant to do that so they are fine.

We advise players not to use these.
6g....not bad