Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Nether Portals
Started by [E] sgtcuddles

I put in a pe because our nether portal we placed spawnd at bedrock. whoever looked over it said "working as intended" are we seriously not allowed to make a new nether entrance? I mean the one ive gone through is so stripped its rediculous.
You'll need to find a new location basically. Nether Portals will put you from the "Upper World" to the "Nether" in a coordinating area. They are connected. You can build all the portals you want in that one spot, but they will always put you in the same spot in the Nether. I suggest moving... what... at least 6... 7 chunks? Either that or just finding a way to explore/expand in the nether from your portal point to a non-stripped place. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
it will only put you through to one within 120 blocks or so to where the equivalent portal is in the nether

so no matter where you put the portal in your area...it will send you there. try going from spawn and walking a ways off.
a looooong ways >.>
awesome thanks!. i put it in one of my mine bases far away, worked perfectly!
No problem! Sorry your first one hit an explored area, but that happens...