Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New Plugin: Lavafurnace
Started by [E] Yield

It works! Thanks MT staff for setting up the plugin.

There is just one small annoyance. You have to use lava from a lava bucket (i.e. right click with a lava bucket in your hand); placing a lava tile (from /kit lava or the credit shop) doesn't work.
We forgot to add the permission node for members to do this. Sayomie is fixing it now. You should be able to use lava blocks shortly.

Edit: Will take effect with the next reload
Ifinx wrote:
Question? Will the lava bucket be able to be retained or at least the bucket?

Since you empty the lava into the hole behind the furnace, you retain the bucket. It is this feature that caused us to give the plugin a shot.
What is the possibility of getting the attributes set for 2 or more furnaces? With the automation and increased burn time I wouldn't mind replacing my current furnace wall with these. At least, when I'm not burning coal, sapplings, sticks or ocelots in my classic furnace. (Ocelots are an excellent source of carbon!)
i checked out the bukkitdev website for this plugin, there are multiple configurations for the furnace itself. from what the site implied, you could make a string of furnaces thats as long as you want....
That's interesting True, I wish I had read that before completing Yield's Lava Room of Doom Mine isn't nearly as compact as those...
to bas you cant reroute lava into the furnace and get an unlimited use.
Wallaby wrote:
to bas you cant reroute lava into the furnace and get an unlimited use.

LOLOL That is a little too much, but I think 5x the length of a lava bucket in a normal furnace is a good balance.
I think considering the space they take up and the fact that they only smelt at the speed of a single furnace, it wouldn't be unreasonable to be able to make more than one per person. (It is still one per person right? I haven't heard different.)

Edit: please ignore this post if it turns out I have no idea what I'm talking about.
Fettuccini wrote:
I think considering the space they take up and the fact that they only smelt at the speed of a single furnace, it wouldn't be unreasonable to be able to make more than one per person. (It is still one per person right? I haven't heard different.)

Edit: please ignore this post if it turns out I have no idea what I'm talking about.

To my knowledge, members can still only have 1 but I think the efficiency outweighs the non-compactness of its design.

*Not ignoring your post*