Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Inventory swapped?!
Started by [E] SGT Fenix

Last night there was an inventory swap for everyone, and we ended up with someone elses inventories, and it is still not fixed, when is this going to be remedied? i lost a ton of items
My garden has been delayed for days due to server lag, DDOS attacks, and now this! please help!
bump
Calm down now, im sure the mods/admins are trying to fix your problems.
ik ik, its just that its very inconveniencing, especially now that the server lag is gone
i think i may have a helper or highers inventory because i have a farmland block
i think its possiple to collect farmland blocks with a silktouch...
If this is true, I probably lost my 8 diamond picks, 2 silk touch and a diamond shovel with silk touch aswell, if I didn't store it that is.
Not everyone... didn't happen for me.
I think it only happened to certain people. Also, 8x8johan: contrary to popular belief, farmland blocks CANNOT be obtained in your inventory normally. I have tested this ingame with a silk touch pickaxe, as well as a silk touch shovel. I think SGT Fenix DID swap inventories with a staff member, because the block used for Hawkeye is a farmland block (on Minetown anyways <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>).