Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Make warp available to all! or home
Started by [E] DarkLord_gr

I just invited a friend to the server and he cant use /warp or /home to come to my town to see

that way he may never join and it makes the server look lame..

and with the lag he wont join again...

can you plz change that?
anyone can make a home as long as their application has been accepted. And as for the lag were in the middle of a server upgrade of course there are going to be some issues.
updating the server and all the plugins is a lot of work. There has been a steady flow of mods and devs online so you know they are hard at work. Patience is a virtue, your friend picked a bad day to start MT <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> hope he sticks it out because its well worth it

for him to use /home he needs to /sethome first - and he will be able to warp once his app is approved if im not mistaken?
Think his friend is a guest
nope my friend made the application but its still not approved

sometimes you can play a specific time and cant w8 10hours or 1-2 days to just follow your friend.. i just wanted his ideas and to show him what i have build.. but i couldnt he couldnt wrap or use home...
If he hasnt been approved yet then yes he is a guest still.
Can you provide his IGN? We can't look into the application process or check his rank without it.
all that can be said is everyone had to go through the same process unless they donated or were part of the starting team. you might not think its fair, but if they didnt have the application process we would be full of trolls and beggars
what im trying to say is make the guests available to use the warp so they can see the server no harm will come.. and new players can see the cool things we build and maybe join the server.

I like the application i dont want it to be removed its very good the way it is.

his IGN is xxgoofxx7 but i didnt made this thread to speed up the application i just made it cause i like this server and i think this minor change will improve the server a lot.

thx for answering guys <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
/warp and /home are for members only, and this won't be changing. it is a perk for our members.