Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Jungle Treehouse Auction!!!
Started by Unknown User

Well I came across a Jungle biome (tomcort tped me to it) I found a nice bunch of trees and decided to build a treehouse.

Well I have no real use for one, but it looks really cool! So i set up a warp (thanks to Zionia) and decided to auction it.

IT IS NOT REGIONED OR FURNISHED! It just took a ton of wood and time to build.

I will have screenshots up later today but you can find the treehouse in game at /warp jungletreehouse

Contact me in game for more info. IGN: craftermater

Bidding is in MT Credits ONLY! so if you want it, start voting! Auction ends in 7 days.

The bidding is currently at: 500 MT Credits
Okay then xD I guess I shall start the bidding! I bid 1,000 credits

P.S. Craftermaster, you have the most ridiculous signature on this server xD No offense though <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> I just think its a tad too flashy.
I'll be expanding it so it'll be like a city and ill do a little beautifying
1500 mtc
Expansion im hoping will go up to around 10 or so more trees at least, could use some logs as donations or I'll buy them later, pm me in-game if you have any or /mail me if im not online, I'll continue work on it in 1 hour

EDIT: I will also put up screenshots by then for the people who haven't seen it in-game yet