Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Should jungle biome be able to be protected?
Started by [E] Spoonman

Then Lomanic, I suggest that post about auctioning the "RIGHTS TO A HUGE JUNGLE BIOME" be deleted Becuase its misleading.. Nor should it be allowed.
Theres no reason protections shouldnt be allowed on jungles biomes. Theres nothing there you cant get anywhere else besides the saplings and cats. Land protections dont protect mobs, you can tame a cat on protected land. Soo thats not an argument. You only need a single sapling and you can start an entire new forest or tree farm with that, so theres no real argument there either. There are more than enough jungles around with how much land was added, so if you want some jungle stuff, dont be lazy and go explore. Again, theres no argument there.

On the other hand of course, if someone tries to protect a jungle biome just for the sake of owning one, no. Thats rediculous and stupid, its just waste of good land that someone could actually use.
Gurgash wrote:
Then Lomanic, I suggest that post about auctioning the "RIGHTS TO A HUGE JUNGLE BIOME" be deleted Becuase its misleading.. Nor should it be allowed.

Already been taken care of.
Fully protected jungle biomes are unfair imo. Several people need the supplies of a jungle, but it's just so annoying when you encounter a jungle biome, but you can't get even a few saplings because someone came before you. :shock2:

My artificial jungle biome has been put on hold because of protected jungles. I've just taken everything I can from a small unprotected area, and I can't find another jungle nearby that isn't protected.