Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Application help!!
Started by Unknown User

My application was approved on the 25th of Febuary so it has been about 2 weeks now and i've almost given up hope lol. I was wondering is it normal to take this long to become a member or will it take a little while longer.

My Application > http://www.minetown.net/dashboard/applications/detail/id/775597

Thx for reading. Please reply.
Ok but can non-member players make petitions... I don't think they can.
Guests can't file petitions-- you did the right thing by posting here. I can't fix this right now, but I'll take care of it when I get back in-game if another mod has not already taken care of it before then (I won't be back in-game for about half a day). There was an issue with the import script that we use to whitelist new members en mass after going through applications, and it seems you were affected by it.

(I just verified that his app was approved, so he just needs to be set to the member rank it seems like)
Darth, Iam haveing the same prob, I have a post up here about it as well if you have time can you please look in to mine as well ? thanks.

Iam in and working now its all good.
My application was also approved, but I'm still not a member in game either.
Remember to be patient, the Mods and staff have plenty of things to do so it might take a while for you to become a member.

Anyway.. welcome to minetown, have fun <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
yes, like lugg said, have patience, theres more to becoming a member than a mod/admin clicking "accept" on your app, believe me.....
Sorry for taking so long to get back to this, but both Perimetric and Shmoopernater have been promoted to members now. Enjoy!
I'm also having issues. My app was approved but I am still a guest.