Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] What should I play?
Started by [E] Afroman

Amnesia the Dark Descent

DragonNest

forsaken world

Diablo III beta

F.e.a.r series

DDO

Skyrim

Dekaron

some are new, some are old...all are favorites

dekaron is a fun mmo, i play it on elite dekaron server so its mostly pvp based on that server, and level grind is fast. forsaken world is from the makers of perfect world but more fun - and I suggest playing LoL on bots until you get good, and then its really fun at level 30 when you are skilled. its very anti noob though unfortunately as most people are incredible at the game. (like me) lol not

Im the same way, I want to try Rift and the new GW

DDO online is alright. very in depth mmo. its fun, but if you never played the board game ddo it can be overwhelming because there are SO MANY options when you create your charecter and as you level it up. it was suppose to be a subscription game but got bumped down to free to play with like an option to pay - the free to play has a level cap but each level has like 3 levels in it...ive been playing for months and havnt hit the cap.
oooh i forgot BRINK

brink is pretty dank.

also, unreal tournament game of the year edition (UT99)
Brink is the worst game I ever had the misfortune to buy. The trailers promised lots of character customisation, fun multiplayer games and a fancy Mirrors Edge style parkour system. What it actually had was a bare minimum of customisation options, boring laggy repetitive mission based multiplayer and a half assed "Climb on this, kick their legs by sliding"

Play Amnesia. Never gets old.
Just play WOW and sign your life away for a small fee per month! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Darksouls

Battlefield 3

minecraft

terraria
Source games:

Left 4 Dead

Counter Strike

Day of Defeat

Amazing graphics, easy going on CPU, epic realism.
So I heard Hello Kitty Island Adventure is pretty gud :sheep:
Play Mass effect 3 :3 or better: MINECRAFT ON MINETOWN

PS I played amnesia... it THRILLED me so hard... dont play it again.... (but finished story!)
Supermeat boy
Actually, play some TF2.