Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] What should I play?
Started by [E] Afroman

Sup.

While I play excessive amounts of minecraft, I'm always looking for a new side-game.

Was recently introduced to BorderLands ( Mr.Bacon, Heiwashin and Sawine had to keep saving my ass :/) Had a lot of fun XD

I'm looking to try anything!

FPS's

PvP

Lots of fun >.>

Anyone got any suggestions?

Games I've played so far:

COD

Darkfall

Rift

Borderlands

Vangaurd

Age Of Conan

Minecraft duh

League of Legends

Aion

Warhammer

WoW

stuff like that ^

I need a kill everyone game to vent my energy.

Borderlands is the SHYT, cant wait for #2. you should check out Castle Crashers, that a good game that you cant go wrong by. its on XBL Arcade BTW.
swtor
swtor is to much like WoW to me, i played for like two weeks, then got bored.
Truerurouni wrote:
swtor is to much like WoW to me, i played for like two weeks, then got bored.

I agree,

I've sat back and read the reviews for Star Wars, and feel that much like WoW and Rift, the vibe and game play is very similar...so I've avoided it.
wait... you play minecraft.. so do i <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

i thought i was the only person here who played it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
smart move, its kool being a jedi (or whatever your flavor is), but you cant really do anything special.... grinding lvls only goes so far....
IT'S hard to find a game that has the following:

Visually amazing graphics

Solid PvP system

Solid RPG elements

Solid end0game content

(excluding Darkfall <3 that game)

I neeeeed a new game like a walrus needs a fish.
yes but you have 8 characters that can go up to level 50 that could take almost 2 years even for an adict
Gears, bulletstorm, and mw3 for shooters. Bullletstorm was a pretty quick play through, but it was entertaining. I'm going to build a new rig before trying out BF3. The first three are simply solid shooter and BF3 has some character progression elements, but quite literally no end game.

After I went through borderlands a few times I went to the weapon modding route.

There were literally scores of triple A titles released in November that have their good sides.

Seem though swTor is a good fit, but I just hate grind.