Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal MechMan007 'Why?'
Started by [E] Mechman007

BAN: isoccerplayer banned name 'Mechman007': Stealing ~isoccerplayer

I Have Notified Him! Please Wait for His Response!
I banned you, for stealing. Care to explain why you stole? (Items listed in screenshot below)

Mechman.png
What the hell!?!?! I Havnt even held any of those things except for gold, wood, cobblestone and gravel on the server! Wtf... Ive Never stolen anything? Help Please! Cause Wth does it have mt name there <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>

P.s. How can I check if anyone has been on my account? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>
You are responsible for ANYTHING that happens on your account. That is a rule you agreed to, when you joined MineTown.
Well ive changed my password now, Please may I have a second chance! I love the server and I vote every day! I Seriosuly dont wanna leave your awesome community :/ So Sorry for any inconvenience that may have happened while I was hacked? But yea, Im happy to help with anything you guys need if you want, even time in jail if you must! As long as I can spend time with the minetown community again!
Please?
Sorry for my late reply, I've had other things that required my attention, in Real Life. Anyways, about your appeal. I've thought about it, and you will be unbanned. However, you will be spending 10 hours in jail. If you would like to track down your 'hacker' and make him serve the time, then by all means, go ahead.

If ANYTHING out of line happens, on your account, regardless if it was you, I will ensure you're permabanned. Period.
Ok, Thanks you so much!!!!
Just letting you know, im not unbanned yet? I dont know if u forgot or mayb wrote wrong name, but yea, just so ya know!
any luck yet? if not ill put in a request for you to be manually unbanned