Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Change signs with a click!
Started by [E] Truerurouni

Just thought of this as i woke up this morning. Instead of having to completely remove a sign to change what is written on it, why not make it so all you have to do is click on it with a mundane item to re-write it. I think this would be great for shops, instead of removing, re_writing, re-linking, all you have to do is click, write, done! And to keep randoms from changing everybodies non shop signs, it can only be done to a sign that you have /cprivate. this way only the owner can change it or anyone who has been /cmodify to have access to it. Lemme know what you guys think!
There is already a plugin for this. It's just not active for most people on the server.
really? aw... and here i thought i can up with a brilliant idea....
i think the plugin is working with redstone.. dont ask me form where i know it.. u.u

Cause some redstone lines flashin in the near causes the reset of a sign, if you are writing on it at the moment... REALLY ** when you want to write a s description for a redstone flasher... (in the near <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>)