Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Fat_Jones Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Coffeey [1]

Username: Fat_Jones

When you were banned : March 6, 2012

Person who banned you: Unknown

Reason you were banned: Unknown

I believe it was this. If not, I accept my jail time.

20120307012630.png

As the pe says, I didnt want this to result in a ban, I just wanted to know who it was. What happened was that I found a few pumpkin and melon stems had been broken in my town farm, so I replaced them and put up a sign saying not to break them. The next day I found more had been broken so I submitted the pe to find out who it was so I could ask them to stop.
Yes I did break the stems. I am a member of Fettuccini's town World's Edge and thus have access to the public farm. I am sorry I did not realize that the stems were not to be taken. I honestly must have missed the sign. I am truly sorry and it will not happen again. I will gladly refund Fettuccini for damages. I love Minetown and would hate to be removed for a simple mistake.
Please explain why you've been griefing all these stems when theres signs saying not to?

Also Fett, whats your opinion on this? x
Personally, I would like him to be unbanned. There was no real damage done and I'm guessing he just didnt know that the stems dont need to be taken to harvest the stuff. As long as he knows not to break the stems now I dont have any issues, and he can keep using the farm.
I AM SORRY FOR BREAKING THE STEMS IF I COULD DO SOMETHING ANYTHING HE WOULD LIKE I WILL DO IT
I know Im not supposed to say anything but I feel I should. Fat_Jones is my little brother. He is relatively new to Minecraft and doesnt understand all the mechanics. He was only trying to get pumpkin seeds. He didn't know that they could be harvested from the pumpkin itself. Of course if he had asked me I would have showed him but I have a busy schedule and am not always around. He really does love this game so much. As soon as I got home from work I could tell something was wrong. He meant absolutely no harm, he even replanted all the wheat he harvested like he was supposed to. Like I said previously it was just a simple misunderstanding of the game mechanics.
Any verdict?
Bump
Danni made the ban. It is her call