Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Number of Banned People in just a Month
Started by [E] kalboo405

I find it very eye opening just how many jerks, retards, and cheaters there are out there. What has happened to the core reason to play a game. Everyone is trying to find a glitch that allows you leverage against someone else in some way shape or manner. And yet this game is in its is core all about building whatever your mind can come up with. And the OMG I just needed resources to finish blah blah, I'll never do it again, or I didn't know creating 64 eggs from just 1 was illegal, or I just wanted to destroy something someone else put a lot of time into... I can get banned for that ERRR DUH!!!!

Anyway to all the people out there that aren't in this game to take advantage of those around ya Double Thumbs up to you... Hope to see you in the game and to all the jerks, retards, and cheaters... Mod's are watching your days are numbered.
why the...... did you even post this?
Good point made... but this seems so irrelevant.

I am puzzled.
Good call. Welcome to the world. There's always those that go against the grain.
Just like Mt. Everest.

It is a challenge so naturally, people want to climb to the summit and beat it.

This applies to many aspects in general.

If it can be challenged, there will always be a minority willing to push the boundaries.
Why? I can that's why and only WHY that matter... if you don't like it stay off my post go find someone else to Troll ikailaz.
ikailaz actualy has a better point than you... sry lol
It thought there was going to be something cool to read in here.. then i saw lucy and was like "damn it tricked again" <3
I thought he was gonna give us the amount banned this month... oh well
Coffeey wrote:
I thought he was gonna give us the amount banned this month... oh well

i had same idea

Thats why my first post in this thread is just so right <3