Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Atention any Minetown Mods
Started by [E] snozzwangger99

I have been banned from the Minetown server back in late 2011. I have no clue why so can anyone tell me why?
I would suggest going into the ban appeal forum and writing an appeal using the correct format.
Make a ban appeal. I wont be infracted since this isnt in ban appeal format, or in the ban appeal thread starter right?
Ok sorry I made a ban appeal.
Since I cannot post on your ban appeal, I shall post here: Please make a ban appeal in the CORRECT FORMAT xD Don't know what the correct format is? Here:
sawine wrote:

=============

Username:

When you were banned : (Date.)

Person who banned you:

Reason you were banned:

=============

Hope this helps and you get a response soon! May the best of luck be with you and your ban!
Correct, Keoni. That rule only applies to the Ban Appeal forum, but it does apply to ALL threads in the Ban Appeal forum, including those that are in the incorrect format. I know there's a strong urge to be helpful and suggest that they edit their appeal when they use the wrong format, but a mod will see it soon enough and correct them, and it keeps everything much cleaner to not have irrelevant posts in the ban appeals.
Ok well I dont know when I was banned who banned me and why they did that.
Snozz make a new thread with that format and just fill it out. You dont know? Just put 'I dont know' x
I already have Danni its under Ban appeals and the thread is titled HELP.