Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Guest World Reset
Started by [E] mattgagne

Anyone know when the next guest world reset is going to occur?

Just wondering...

It happens weekly, that's all I know.

Most likely Wednesday/Friday-Sunday, that's just my guess.
I dont think it resets weekly, theres tons of old buildings there...
The question is why would you want to be in Guest World when you can be in the main world....?
Guest world is commonly used by members for collecting resources as its reset often x
im waiting for a long while for a reset...

its now 2 months old. TROLOLOLOL

I think its not resetted since 1.8
I would also like to know how often does it resets (in average).

As danni said it is great for collect resources, namely sand, withouth screwing up great main world landscape.

Regards.
I was just trying to venture far far away in guest world to find an undiscovered mine/cave system, and I am finding it very difficult because it has been so exploited for a while now. Should be due for a reset soon. Then the adventures could begin again in a new land <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> I would feel like Jacques Cartier or Samuel Des Champlain exploring the new guest world full of untold minerals and glory! LOL
Yeah, guest world is great for getting resources, a reset would be great. Matt, you and I can go into a bold new frontier, like Lewis and Clark, lol.
I've seen staff say that it resets weekly, but from the looks of it I find that hard to believe. Especially after sometimes seeing the same buildings there for several weeks in a row.