Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Why am I in jail NOW
Started by [E] OdNebuula

this is dumb. i left for maybe an hour to go walk my dog, i come back and im in jail. For "pvp sportsmanship" newsflash, i dont pvp. and the only thing i did was hit someone with a flame I bow ONCE because he was following me around hitting me.....2 hours for that? really? this is bullshit.
your lucky you werent banned lol
Yea, it is a rule to do harm to another player when you yourself have PvP off. Your actions are exploiting a known glitch. I'm not sure who placed you in jail but I believe it is a fair punishment. Next time this happens, either

A) Turn PVP on so they can have a chance to defend themselves

B) Ask a mod to tp them away

C) Warp somewere else
Considering that attacking ANYONE with pvp off with a flame bow is a bannable offense, you're lucky I felt nice and didn't ban you.

IDC even if you weren't going for the other user, you admitted you were trying to hit someone else, WITH PVP OFF.

Jail time was very generous, so don't push your luck.
i was hitting him because he pushed me off of ledges multiple times and he himself had pvp off - he kept pushing me - i shot to hit him w bow like to say knock it off. I still dont see what i did wrong. it had the same effect on health as when he pushed me off the the ledges - so its the same thing - different way of dealing damage :\ explain to me how one is worse than the other? its not like i was walking around hunting ppl in town with my flippin bow...

and yes, if i was going to be randomly attacking them, then i would have turned pvp on - but i wasnt. i hit him with an arrow like fk off
Hmmm... Name that starts with E and he pushed you off ledges... Sounds a bit like evanski
Pushing isn't the same as shooting someone with a flame bow with PVP off which is AGAINST THE RULES. If you don't want people to push you, push the shift key.

If I catch you doing this again it will be a ban.
Yea mac... youve gota calm down, sometimes bad things happen and you seem to get a bit too angry about it.

Seeya in jail (ill try to make a jail partay!) <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Yesss Another Jail Party!!!!
jail time served. its over - and i get pissed cuz i barley have time to log in anymore, and this is the second time i got jailed. the first time cuz i didnt read the rules in ban thread, and this time for stupid crap. i still think its retarded. but what ever. if a mod, or even someone who was there could vouch for what happened i feel like i wouldnt have been jailed - maybe a kick at most.he took off just as much health from me by following me and pushing me off ledges as i did with one arrow from a flame I bow - but since dude had a ss of him on fire and him attempting to hit me, its my word against his flippin pic. so w.e, the world isnt fair why should minecraft be <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>