Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] mac9999 attacked me multiple times, with a fire bow while having pvp off
Started by [E] antonyoo

and madster, i think he did have pvp off not sure. the flames from a bow still hurt them - but in no way would it have killed him. if he got caught in the crossfire, my bad or whatever but 2 hours, where i cant even go 'afk' for 5 mins to post on the forum? anton stop being a butthurt fool. you took a ss cuz i hit u once? even before i hit you you had tried to attack me...same with the other kid.
you set me on fire 3 times. The third time I warped away. Try to aim better next time.
i hit you once. unless you were the guy who kept following me around the whole arena swinging at me pushing me off of ledges.....but i think it was someone else
Ghostass wrote:
i hit you once. unless you were the guy who kept following me around the whole arena swinging at me pushing me off of ledges.....but i think it was someone else

You still admitted to trying to hit someone else with a flame bow, with PVP off.

As stated, you are lucky I didn't temp ban you. Keep up the disrespect though, and it will be.