Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] mac9999 attacked me multiple times, with a fire bow while having pvp off
Started by [E] antonyoo

....and you're at the arena...why?
I stayed there to fight him. However he had his pvp off, making me unable to hit him, while he was shooting fire arrows at me. Please take another look at the screenshot. Thank you.
Why didnt you just warp away?
I did, after several times just running away becuase I wanted to look at the stadium.

And regardless, you should not shoot someone with a fire bow while having your pvp off.
but why didnt you just do /pvp off ?
You would still get hurt.
I jailed him for 3 hours. That's just poor sportsmanship.
dude - i hit you ONCE - and i was aiming for the kid that was following me around attacking me. ire what the hell. idk if theres a way for you to look back on the events that happened, but this is bullshit
and this quote is bullshit too. i hit you ONCE - the kid with E name was following me arround trying to attack me and pushing me off of ledges. yes, pvp was off - CUZ I DONT PVP and if im not mistaken you warped away after i hit u

and before someone asks me why i was in arena, i was watching grapefruit fight jaha and fight stealth. u can ask jaha or grapefruit i was watching until dude - i wish i knew the name started following me and being annoying