Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Yield's Creative Services
Started by [E] Yield

Hey guys! I FINALLY got into my apartment, which means I was able to unpack my desktop. This means I have access to my beloved CS again! Wooooo!

In celebration, I am trying to get my creative juices flowing again, so I am willing to put myself at your disposal. I am willing to do anything from forum signatures (will NOT do huge ones ;P), desktop backgrounds, skins and beyond.

Just tell me what you might want depicted in the piece and I'll see what I can do.

• Arial view of a city or build... No problem!
  • Want your skin to be depicted in a pose not possible in game? No problem!
  • Best of all, I am doing this for completely free!

Desktop Background:

Desktop_sawine.png

Custom Skin in weird pose:

me_skin.png

Signatures:

See my actual signature!
Nice! Can you perhaps throw a little something together for a new Enjin Avatar? perhaps my skin in a cool pose using a pokemon attack <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>210px-Melodi_Gardevoir.png
I would like a desktop background and a sig if poss

I want the sig like this

In the back ground an arieal pic of my town savage /warp savage

And then me waving a hello

And at the bottom it reads

BARNEY626 owner of savage city and knight of the kights Templar

And for background

Something along the lines of the example image above, maybe take the pic of the church a spawn instead

If you have any probs or questions just ask, I wil be watching the thread
Barney. That was almost exactly what I was going to ask for. YOU RUINED MY LIFE.
Can I have a signature of an arial of Adelaide. And my skin beside the writing sayine Coffeey.

Make it somewhat relevant to a clockwork orange please
Ire-Danny.png
Danny wrote:
Ire-Danny.png

All I can Say IS... HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This is great!
What I would like for My siggy is an ariel angle view of my current town in progress, With My in the front donned in viking armor...With The catch Phrase..

Silvermere...Not just for MajorMud anymore!

I know some people will be to young to understand this metaphor, but the old heads im sure will find it amusing <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
lol
I wanted one with an aerial view of my town too...I need to think of something else now.

Meh, I'll do it anyway! After I finish fixing some stuff....

I will be back!