Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Koopa's (PVP Faction)
Started by Unknown User

The Koopa's

A PVP Faction

Welcome to the official thread of the brand new faction that has a sole purpose of PVP (fair pvp) to challenge those like the Knights Templar. We will have War with other pvp factions and construct a home base far superior to any of those before, the KOOPA KINGDOM

I'm not the best builder, but I do have major funds to supply the faction of all building materials. If you wanna build for the faction just sign up and put your position as builder with an example or two.

You CAN be in another faction, so long as the other factions you belong to are NOT pvp factions.

Ranks are as follow:

Koopa King

- Rakishi22 (Rachel)

Koopa Elite

-

Red Wing

-

Green Wing

-

Red Shell

-

Green Shell

-

If you wish to be a part just fill out this form~
Code:
KOOPA! What is your Name?: What is your specialty? (Bow or Sword?): What can you do for the faction? (Determines Rank):

YAY! We Might Have Competition With Our Faction! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
challenge-accepted.jpg
Lets hope this faction doesn't start a massive flame war like dominion did! No offense to Coffeey or Landr0 or anybody still in the faction though (I understand most of the blame was not Dominion itself, but rather other members who cried about losing their diamond armor BUT, let's not go into details shall we?). Lets hope this turns out good, and may the best of luck be with you and The Koopa's! MTFBWY!