Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] i have been reset to a guest? admin help.
Started by [E] skiller4good

hey guys yesterdays as some players will know i was playing as a member bought a house in waterside made many new friends. i signed in today and i spawned in guest world i cannont type in global anymore or open any of my /cprivate chests <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>. it would be good if anyone could help or tell me what they think has happend here maby ban .. or whateva just would love to know thanks. skiller4good
There have been some issues with the permissions recently. If you can connect to the server, you are not banned. It looks like the permissions were rolled back about a day, so you were probably just reverted to a guest. I'm logging off right now, but if this hasn't been looked into before I return, I'll look into it.

If anyone else has experienced similar issues, please feel free to post here.
I'm also having this issue.
ok thnaks guys i have just been remade a member thanks for the help anyways
my friend rberetta2 got his application accepted, but has no permissions in anything, not even guest, but he can still log in. its been 3 days now, and none of my petitions have been answered and none of the staff will respond to my in game messages. I understand there is probably a lot of stuff to deal with, but its starting to get annoying. I would appreciate this being resolved asap, because we are both becoming inpatient. Thanks!