Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] can i get acccepted plz:)
Started by [E] hazdog9087

After that how do i get white listed:/
Once you apply for membership in Minetown, it takes up to 48 hours for it to be processed and accepted. Until then, you can check out the guest world! Use /warp gwspawn to get there, and use /kit boat to obtain a boat and explore! Once your application becomes accepted, you will automatically be whitelisted into minetown! Hope to see you ingame, and remember to /cprivate your chests <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

P.S. Not all applications get accepted. If your first one fails, read the comment that the mod/admin who denied your application wrote, and try to improve on it. Remember, you can always re-send another application! The purpose of your application is to show mods/admins who you are, so the more information you pump into it, the better chance you will have to become a member!

P.P.S. Sorry, I just had to put this in xD: If you are really deseperate, and you can't wait, or if you feel like helping the server, you can always donate $5 to instantly become a member!